2017 was a year full of emotions and events for Proto-Electronics.com: 4 new people in the team, the deployment of even more preferential pricing, new lead times, new offices, ISO 9001:2015 certification, the start of the ProtoNews blog and investments in production machinery. All that to provide our prototypers top notch quality of service!
Firstly, a huge thanks to all our prototypers!
Without further ado, we would like to thank our 500 start-ups, major accounts, SMEs and VSMEs who are clients and who have been with us since 2014. Your satisfaction and trust are our best reward and what drives us to improve together, every day.
Quick summary of 2017 in numbers
- 43% growth, with the best month in December 2017! 🙂
- over 500 clients since our creation in 2014
- over 5000 prototypers registered on our platform since it was created in 2014
- over €300,000 invested in production machines (X-Ray machine, steam phase furnace, PCB prototype washing machine, etc.)
- 7 trade shows & professional events on the electronics theme (Enova, Midest, IoT World, Lighting Days, Electrons d’Or, Industries du Futur, …)
New people in our team
- In April 2017, Dimitri Munzer our Webmarketer & Growth Hacker.
- In May 2017, Christophe Tourbez our Business Developer France, and Stella Strubel, who joined our customer support team as Customer Officer France.
- In July 2017, Olivier Piotrowski, our Web Project Manager.
And that’s not all!
In June 2017, we obtained our ISO 9001:2015 certification, the proof of our will to put constant service quality improvement at the service of our clients.
We also began the development of our PCB prototyping platform on the German market, with offices in the German town of Kehl. The showcase site and the platform were completely translated into German at that time.
Since October, we reworked the offer with more preferential pricing by renegotiating our terms with our electronic component suppliers and by optimising our production process. As ever, to give you more flexibility in the production of your PCB prototypes!
What about in 2018?
2018 will be full of promising surprises….! Check out what Proto-Electronics.com has in store for you in 2018 now!